Friday, April 24, 2009

Take My Quiz!

Here is the quiz I gave the women in the video on technology:

1.Do you know what a blog is?
2.Do you have a blog?
3.Do you know what a wiki is?
4.Do you know what a Ning is?
5.Do you know what text messaging/Instant Messaging is?
6.Do you know what a podcast is?

It helped me put into perspective just how much I do/don't know about technology and how to use it.

One observation that one of my classmates made was that it seemed as though people were most aware of those technology/literacy skills that were accessible to portable devices like podcasts, IMing, etc. and that this was where the future lies. It would make sense on why there is a push to get people to know how these literacies for portable devices-if people know how to use them, they will be more likely to buy them.

No comments: