Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last Weekend



Last weekend I went to Chicago with some friends for a little girl's getaway. It was awesome! There were 14 of us and we stayed right on Michigan Avenue across from the Water Tower and walked everywhere we went.
We went shopping (of course), went out to dinner and went out dancing together after. Then we woke up the next morning, I went for a swim in the huge hotel bathtub, and then packed up and left.
The thing is, Jordan watched the kids while I was gone, and when I returned, the house was fairly clean, and he told me the clean clothes were folded upstairs, there was another load in the dryer and the kids helped him clean their rooms?!
I was shocked. I told him that I seriously didn't know that he knew how to do laundry, and all the rest of extras were surprises too! He pulled out some hidden skills.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Very impressive Jordan!!!

Shannon Swanson said...

It really was! He is getting better and better at surprising me like that.

Unknown said...

Those are the best type of surprises I'm sure! You talk him into installing a tub you can swim in at home yet?