Sunday, May 3, 2009

Minivan Support Group-Go MSG!



I think I can tell what the hot topic of conversation is: minivans!

Every time I post something about minivans, good or bad, I get the most reactions from people. And it seems as though based on the number of comments from my last post on getting a minivan, along with the amount of support and justification for getting a minivan in those posts, and the amount of reaction I get from people I tell that we (or Jordan) got a minivan, it lead me to think that I could start a minivan support group or MSG (I know, that has a negative connotation to that-anyone have a better idea?).

Minivan Support Group is for those people who know that minivans have a certain stigma to them, but they love them and want to keep driving them just the same. They could share what they love about their minivans, how they use them to get the most benefit out of them, which color they think looks best on a minivan, etc. I know Jordan would join;)

Hey, we might even be able to make minivans the hottest thing;)!

So join MSG everyone! Post your support comments, stories, points of argument, etc. here! Before you know it, I will be putting MSG on Facebook and Twitter so you can follow up;)

3 comments:

M said...

This video made me laugh. I actually drive a Cobalt and I'm constantly teasing my husband that I could take his beefed up Mustang any day- I soooo will not be trying to race anyone now, let alone him! :)

Rachel said...

This is a funny video. I'm can't join the MSG because I don't have a minivan, but I'd be interested to hear what people like about them! Shan I had no idea you have a blog! I'm so excited!! :)

Shannon Swanson said...

Dr. William Covington said...

"It didn't let me comment on line so I'll do it here.

Shannon, I'm impressed with all the work you've done on your blog. It contains a lot of informative content. Good job!"

I say...
Thanks so much, Bill!